By purchasing a ticket to Cafe Culture 2019, ticket holders agree to the Terms and Conditions set out by the event organisers (“the Organisers”).
1. All tickets are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable. No change of date is
allowed once the booking is confirmed. Re-entry is available with a valid wristband
on the same day.
2. A valid admission ticket grants one (1) person admission on the day or days for
which an admission ticket is purchased. Ticket holders who wish to be admitted to
the event beyond 5.30PM agree that there is no guarantee the food or beverage
vouchers can be redeemed for the items of the ticket holder’s choice, as various
items may be sold out.
Thu 29 Aug – 10.30AM to 6.30PM
Fri 30 Aug – 10.30AM to 6.30PM
Sat 31 Aug – 10.30AM to 6.30PM
Sun 1 Sep – 10.30AM to 6.30PM
3. Entry is by the QR code embedded in this PDF ticket only. You may either present
hardcopy QR code printout OR show the PDF ticket with confirmation on your
4. Ticket entitlements are non-transferable and may not be exchanged or redeemed
for cash or credit and the Organiser will not compensate or pay cash for any
forfeited or unused entitlements and value. Ticket entitlements of one-day passes
must be consumed on the same day.
5. Ticket holder shall observe all age, height and other entry restrictions at the venue
and no refunds will be made for ignorance or restrictions. The venue/organiser
reserves the right to deny entry or evict the ticket holder whose conduct is
disorderly or inappropriate.
6. Persons 12 years (refers to persons born in 2007) and above must purchase ticket for
admission. Free admission for infants and children under 12 years old (all days).
Organiser reserves sole discretion to refuse to admit any person not complying with
7. Ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed and recorded for promotional purposes.
8. The Organisers will not be liable for any stolen or lost article at Cafe Culture 2019.
The visitor is responsible to take care of their belongings.
9. No outside food or drinks to be consumed within the event grounds.
10. Cafe Culture 2019’s cafe line-up and all menu items are subject to change. While the
Organiser will make best efforts to ensure all menu items are sufficiently available,
the ticket holder agrees that menu items of choice may be sold out due to high
11. All menu offerings are specially curated for Cafe Culture 2019. We are unable to accomodate customisation and dietary restrictions.
12. Organiser reserves the right to withdraw / change / modify the content and terms
and conditions at any time at their discretion and without any prior notice and / or
assigning any reason.